ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ('User') VISITING, USING OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING THE SITE AT MY.FREEDOMSOFT.COM ('Site') OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE AGREES TO AND IS BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT ('Agreement')
- This Site, together with all content, data and other materials contained in the Site ('Content') is owned or controlled by FreedomSoft Limited Liability Partnership registered in the United States with the state of Florida, with registered offices located at 2109 Bayshore Blvd PH #3, Tampa, FL 33609 ('FreedomSoft', 'us', or 'we').
- You may use the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use only. You may not access the Site with any automated software. If you would like to use our services for a commercial purpose, or in any way that is different to how they are presented on the Site, you must first obtain our explicit approval.
- This Site is intended for reference purposes only and use of the Site and/or the Content is entirely at your own risk. FreedomSoft makes no representations whatsoever about any property, property agency, property developer, individual property seller or buyer, or any other third party made accessible to you via use of the Site, either directly or indirectly, including but not limited to Site content, links, and email communication.
- Please note that, whilst we endeavor to provide accurate and useful information, the Content may be inaccurate and is subject to change, often at very short notice. All Content is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind, either implied or express, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and is not intended as specific commercial or legal advice. Specifically, FreedomSoft does not represent or warrant that the Site or the Content will be accurate, up-to-date, complete or free of defects, including without limitation viruses or other harmful elements. You further acknowledge that the Internet, our systems, websites and/or equipment may from time to time be less than fully operative and that we will not be held liable for any failure or inability to provide continuous, error-free, uninterrupted service under these or any other circumstances.
- We may provide links to other websites from time to time. These links are provided for your convenience and FreedomSoft: (i) does not endorse or take responsibility for the content of such websites, (ii) is not responsible for the availability of such websites; and (ii) will not be liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using such websites or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or websites available on or through any such website or resource. If you decide to access linked websites, you do so at your own risk. Please note that these Terms and Conditions do not apply to any third party websites, including without limitation such websites to which this Site provides links.
- FreedomSoft, unless otherwise stated, owns or controls all copyright, database and all other intellectual property rights in the Site and the Contents. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilize, or reproduce any part of the Site or its contents in any form (including storing it in any medium) other than as expressly allowed herein or as permitted by UK or local law.
- You agree and undertake not to attempt to damage, deny service to, hack, crack, reverse-engineer, or otherwise interfere (collectively, 'Interfere') with the Site in any manner. If you in any way Interfere with the Site, you agree to pay all damages incurred by FreedomSoft. FreedomSoft will cooperate with the authorities in prosecuting any User who Interferes with the Site or otherwise attempts to defraud FreedomSoft or any other parties through User's use of the Site or services provided via the Site. FreedomSoft reserves the right to deny any or all access or service to any User for any reason, at any time, at our sole discretion. User agrees that we may block User’s IP address or addresses at any time, and at our sole discretion to disallow User's continued use of the Site. We reserve the right to take any action we may deem appropriate in our sole discretion with respect to violations or enforcement of the terms of this Agreement, and we expressly reserve all rights and remedies available to us at law or in equity.
- The brands, products and service names used in this Site (including without limitation, 'FreedomSoft') are the trade marks or trade names of Freedomsoft303, LLC or its trading partners unless otherwise stated. You may not distribute products or offer services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any such trade marks, trade names or tag-lines without the prior written permission of FreedomSoft.
- User agrees that the liability of FreedomSoft to User under this Agreement shall be limited to the amount User has actually paid to FreedomSoft for its services. Nothing in this Agreement shall operate to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence of FreedomSoft.
- User agrees to indemnify FreedomSoft for any loss or damage that may be incurred by FreedomSoft, including without limitation legal fees, arising from User's use of the Site or User's use of any information obtained through the Site.
- Your use of the Site and/or its content creates no partnership, client, fiduciary or other professional relationship.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties on the subject matter hereof. There are no understandings, agreements, or representations, oral or written, not specified herein regarding this Agreement. No modification of this Agreement shall be effective unless in writing and signed by authorized parties for both FreedomSoft and User.
- If any part, term, or provision of this Agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any law of the United Kingdom having jurisdiction over this Agreement, the remaining portions or provisions shall still remain valid and continue in full force and effect.
- This Agreement and/or any other terms of service may be changed at any time without prior notice, and any such amendment will be applicable to all Users from the date and time such revised terms have been posted on the Site. User’s continued use of the Site or services constitutes agreement with and acceptance of any such amendment or other changes.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- If you have any queries about this Agreement or wish to resume receiving information which you may have previously opted-out of receiving, please Contact Us